This tour is known for combining beautiful natural landscapes, Inca architecture in Tipon, pre-Inca Wari architecture in Pikillacta, visiting Andahuaylillas its beautiful chapel, known as the “Sistine Chapel of America”; not forgetting the tasty cuisine to be savored in Saylla, Huasao, Tipon … come with us to enjoy this pleasant excursion !!!
Tipón.- A large area of cultivation containing 12 impressive terraces which are currently grown, whose walls were built with finely carved stones. Even more impressive is the irrigation system that is still serving agriculture and the advantage is making water in the spring season.
Pikillacta.- presents characteristics of a large urban center development time for the Wari Empire over a thousand buildings between spaces, colcas (food stores), tennis or houses, temples, long and narrow streets with buildings that were up to 4 floors high.
Typical Andean village Andahuaylillas time of the colony of unique origin and architecture. Andahuaylillas highlighted in his Catholic church of the colonial era with a beautiful decoration and mural painting of the seventeenth and eighteenth century known as the Sistine Chapel of Cusco.
Note: To return pass through Tipon, Huassao, Saylla typical cuzqueños villages where you can enjoy the delicious pork rinds, cuy baked chiriuchu and other typical local dishes (optional) .Estaremos returning to the city delCusco to 15 : about 30 hours.
- Pick up from hotel
- Professional Guide for the tour (English / Spanish).
- Tourist transport to visit Maras, Moray and Salineras.
- Tips, snacks, food.
- Tourist ticket to Moray (BTP) (For Tourist Ticket rates and more information you can check the follow link http://www.cosituc.gob.pe/tarifas.php).
- Entrance ticket to Salt or Salt Mines ($ 4 USD).
- Box Lunch with quinoa chaufa and chicken, fruit, juice, candy and chocolates or / vegetarian ($ 12 USD optional)
PRICE PER PERSON
Important: You can purchase the entrance tickets with us or buy at the entry of each tourist site.